'BIG COMPANY' IT Director for small to medium size businesses
Our Virtual IT Director service provides you with an expert, board-level resource to drive technology developments in your business. From streamlining your operations to automating your work flow, we offer a highly customised service for maximum benefit. Just imagine having an IT Director in your business, advising on solutions, supporting your decisions, creating and taking action to drive your business forward. Even though we say 'virtual' we are there every step of the way, both on-site and remotley.
Unlike other IT organisations we are a dedicated team of technology experts, with a strong partnership of trusted and expert partners at our disposal, enabling us to manage and support any requirement in house. Added to this, we are also from a SME (small to medium enterprise) business background ourselves and therefore we understand how businesses operate, the pinch points and the importance of flexibility when things need to be done.
Our key focus is to advise and support you in making the right decisions, but also transferring our skills & knowledge, so you’re enabled to carry out tasks without needing to rely on expensive external resources. We will provide all our usual services plus manage, support and develop your IT & digital framework.
Services elements include:
- Expert, independent and unbiased review of your business IT infrastructure and systems
- Cost reduction reviews on current provisions and services
- On-going reviews, support and management of your business IT systems
- On-site and remote working at times to support your business needs
- High-level presentations and plans to your board of directors, share holders or business partners
- Strategic guidance on business growth & development, utilising new technologies
- Streamlining your operations, automating your work flows and managing processes
- Education and training for your team, designed to provide them with skills necessary to manage your information systems
- Maximising IT and digital spend which helps you create value and save the business money
- Security breach and incident investigations; liaison to auditors, assessors and third parties
- Advise and support on procuring IT and Technology solutions at highly competitive prices
- Handling your vendor partner programs; validating, building and maintaining your supplier relationships
- Flexible, no long term contracts, reliable and super effective to help business develop and support their information systems
All this and much more for a simple fixed monthly fee! Prices start from £199.00* per month
* Prices are subject to VAT and support level requirements.